Post-Adoption Transitional Support Series License for Agencies and Organizations
Featuring Jeanette Yoffe of Celia Center
5 Hours of Continuing Education Agency License
- Watch the Videos Unlimited for up to 5 years!
- Have each Participant Take the Test!!
- Print Certificates of Completion!!!
This package includes access to all five modules of this series:
- “Module 1 – General Experiences with Adopted Children”
- “Module 2 – Developmental Issues & Care for Adopted Children Age Birth – 5”
- “Module 3 – Developmental Issues & Care for Adopted Children Age 6 – 8”
- “Module 4 – Developmental Challenges of Adopted Children Age 9-12”
- “Module 5 – Developmental Challenges of Adopted Children Age 12-18”
LICENSE NOTE: — This License includes the rights to watch the videos unlimited, for a period of up to 5 years. You will immediately be given access to a link to view all five Modules, so you can begin using it right away.
After purchase check your receipt for a special link and password that will enable you to access all videos, tests, and certificates!
The series is presented by Jeanette Yoffe, M.A., M.F.T., Marriage and Family Therapist, founder and executive director of the Celia Center.
Celia Center is a Los Angeles-based non-profit organization that provides therapy and special services for the whole constellation of foster-related people: from foster children to adult foster children, from foster parents to hopeful parents of orphaned or foster children, from adoptive parents to birth parents.
About Celia Center
At Celia Center we address the critical mental health needs of anyone connected by foster care and/or adoption. We provide support groups, conferences, special events, workshops for adoptees, foster youth alumni children, parents thinking about adoption, foster parents, adoptive parents, and birth parents — so we include all members of the constellation to provide the support that is a lifelong process . . .
— Jeanette Yoffe, M.A., M.F.T., Executive Director, Celia Center